What has 420 international singers, 800 singers from Australia, 19 performances, 25 workshops and masterclasses and will take over Sydney for a week in July?
We can’t wait to share the inaugural Gondwana World Choral Festival and its incredible array of choirs, repertoire and leading artists with you from 15-21 July in Sydney.
There are so many ways in which you can participate in the Festival:
- Purchase tickets to gala concerts, concert series and individual performances here
- Attend any scheduled activity and receive a discount to the gala concerts with a VIP Festival Package here
- Purchase a Day Pass for only $99 and receive unlimited access to all scheduled activities here
- Help the Festival run smoothly by offering your services as a volunteer here
- Observe and learn from the world’s best choral educators and take those skills back to your community with a Professional Learning package here
- Contribute to the viability of this gargantuan undertaking by becoming a Festival Patron here
So much to see, so much to do, so much to learn. Don’t miss out!